Personal information about our customers, including your name, address, telephone number and other personal details will be handled accordingly, and you may contact us at any time to request details about what information we hold, or to request it to be changed or deleted.
• Only collect the personal information about you that we need to do business with you. This will usually be a name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, delivery details and purchasing information.
• Not sell or rent personal information about our customers, including names, addresses and telephone numbers, to any outside person or organisation
• Will only ever use a customer's personal information for TITLE marketing purposes. TITLE doesn't collect personal information unless it is necessary for us to carry out our functions. We will only collect information lawfully and fairly.
We will let you know:
• When we collect information about you; and
• What information we collect and hold about you and why we collect such information; and
• How that information is used by us and any organisations, or types of organisations that the information would usually be disclosed to; and
• If the law requires the collection of such information; and
• The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information; and
• That you can access such information and how you can access such information; and
• How you can correct such information if it is not correct.
We only collect your information where necessary. Once you make a purchase online, we will require your details to process and deliver your order. If you do not complete this information fully, you will be unable to purchase goods using the site. If you do not wish to provide these details, you are invited to make purchases in-store. Whilst there is no obligation on your part to provide us with personal information, a failure to do so may mean we are unable to provide you with a particular service. For example, delivery information must be completed, and a failure to provide us with this information will result in your goods not being delivered.
Cookies: "Cookies" are small files that your web browser places on your computer's hard drive and which enable us to monitor your use of our website. They assist us to provide you with a better, more personalised website and shopping experience. The cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information that would identify you or your e-mail address. You browser may allow you to reject cookies, although this may affect your experience on the site.
Links to other sites: This site may from time to time contain links to other websites. TITLE is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of any linked website. You should be aware that you must read the Privacy Statement related to that site. The TITLE Privacy Statement relates only to the TITLESTORE.COM.AU website.
Disclosure of personal information:We will use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business as a retailer to facilitate your purchase or in providing the service you have requested, where you consent to such disclosure, or where such disclosure is permitted by the Privacy Act.
The personal information you provide will not be disclosed to any organisation, except:
• To our providers of website hosting, order processing and fulfilment services as may be required to process and dispatch your order;
• Australia Post or a courier company contracted to effect delivery of your purchase;
• Our accountants if required in the course of their audit procedures;
• As required or authorised by law.
Any third party to whom this information is disclosed will only be able to utilise the information for the sole purpose of enabling the third party to manage and host the TITLE website, to fulfill delivery of your purchase, and to ensure the accuracy and validity of TITLE's records as well as proper accounting.
We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval except in cases required or authorised by law.
TITLE Privacy Complaint Process:If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact TITLE through the contact form on our website. We will provide you with a privacy complaint form, which you may fill in and return to us. We will take steps to resolve your concerns promptly.
If you are still concerned, you may wish to contact the Privacy Commissioner.
How can you access your personal information?
TITLE will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date, and complete. To assist us to do this please provide us with the correct information and inform us if there is any change in your details. Please contact us if you would like to access the personal information we hold about you.
• Our stores hold personal information from customers with lay-bys and orders. By contacting staff at the store, you will be able to modify or delete your information.
• For online purchases from this website, you should contact the staff for assistance to access, correct or delete your personal information
This Privacy Statement is current as at February 2017. TITLE may change or update the policy from time to time.
More information about Australia's Privacy Law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au